Find all the best early Xbox One console and controller deals for Black Friday 2019. The list below contains links to the top early Xbox Elite, One X, One S and Xbox Live membership deals, as reviewed and updated by the team at Retail Egg.
Best Xbox deals:
- Save up to 57% on Xbox One X & One S consoles at Amazon – check live prices on 500GB & 1TB bundles with Xbox Live Gold trials, wireless controllers and top titles such as Fortnite, Battlefield V & Anthem
- Save on Xbox One gaming consoles at Microsoft.com – save on Xbox One X & Xbox One S console bundles with Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, Gears 5, Forza Horizon 4 LEGO & NBA 2K20
- Save up to 20% on Xbox controllers & accessories at Microsoft.com – check live prices on special edition gamepads such as the Xbox Elite wireless controllers, keyboards, headsets & more
- Save up to 31% on Xbox wireless controllers at Amazon – check live prices on standard gamepads, joysticks, racing wheels and remotes
- Save on select Microsoft Xbox One bundles at Walmart.com – check deals on consoles with bundled titles
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. We recommend checkingAmazon’s Black Friday deals page andWalmart’s Deal Drop page for their full range of live deals. Retail Egg earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
From the original Xbox One, Xbox has released the Xbox One S – a powerful mutation of this gaming console. This console offers brilliant graphics with its HDR technology, giving the best gaming experience. For those looking for a better upgrade, Xbox has also released its Xbox One X, a console which is one of its kind with its 4K HDR gaming feature. Pair this up with the Xbox Elite controller and one can expect to get a live gaming experience unlike any other.
How much of a discount is on offer on Black Friday? Every year, brick-and-mortar shops and online retailers offer time-limited discounts on millions of items during Black Friday. Personal finance website The Balance reports that shoppers can save an average of 20% and 24% on in-store and online deals, respectively.
As top online retailers offer attractive online discounts on millions of products, more and more shoppers are choosing to shop primarily online instead of in-store on Black Friday. A report from the National Retail Federation shows that in 2018 there were 41.4 million online shoppers compared to the 34.7M people who shopped exclusively in stores.