The Future Of Music Coalition, a national nonprofit that lobbies for musician and fan rights, is hosting The Future Of Music Summit during the next two days, in Washington, D.C.
Topics for this year’s summit include:
• Presentations and keynotes by government officials, musicians and advocates
• How proposed changes to copyright law may impact musicians
• The ins-and-outs of digital business models and revenue generation
• Data and the artist experience
• Why public policy matters to local cultural communities around the globe
• How musicians are advancing positive social change
The live webcast runs from 9 am EST – 6 pm EST Monday, 10/28 and from 10 am EST – 6 pm EST on Tuesday, 10/29. Stream the webcast here.