The Jan/Feb 2012 Lyric Contest is coming to a close. Don’t miss your final chance to enter for the 2011 Grand Prize…
- A “Dream Co-Write” with RCA Recording Artist Chris Young
- Professional Demo Session
- Grand Prize Trip To Nashville, TN
- Martin DCX1E Acoustic-Electric Cutaway Guitar
- Legendary Shure SM58 Microphone
Each of the four finalists have their lyrics printed in American Songwriter and the bi-monthly winner will be profiled in a one-page Spotlight in the coinciding issue of American Songwriter. You can enter to win the January/February Lyric Contest (and become eligible for the Grand Prize) by clicking the button below.
We talked to 2010 Lyric Contest Winner Ryan Tanner about what winning the contest meant for his career: