Based in Nelsonville, Ohio and founded in 1966, Durango Boots has been connected to country music for over 50 years. Now Durango wants to help your song get heard by music industry professionals from all sides of the business via the Sole Performer Contest.
It’s FREE to enter, with a chance to win $10,000 cash and a chance-of-a-lifetime: to make that all important first impression with the key music industry decision makers in Nashville, TN.
GRAND PRIZE WINNER RECEIVES:
- Opportunity to sign an appearance contract with Durango and appear in Durango’s marketing materials
- Carnival Music co-writing session
- Individual feedback from industry professionals
- Taylor 618e Grand Orchestra Guitar
- Sennheiser MK4 Microphone and Momentum Headphones
- 3 pairs of Durango Boots
- Wrangler wardrobe
- $10,000 cash prize to help kick start your career
- Coverage in American Songwriter
- A round-trip to Nashville, Tennessee for the Carnival Music co-writing session and feedback session on the grand prize song from music industry professionals
A panel of judges including representatives from Carnival Music, American Songwriter, Red Light Management, Wrangler, Sony Music Nashville, Sony Pictures and more will determine the top 5 finalist, taken from the top 20 entries posted on AmericanSongwriter.com around mid-September. The grand prize winner will be announced shortly thereafter.
Click the button below to Submit Now!