Update: The deadline for the 2013 Music City Songwriting Competition is February 15, 2014 at Midnight. Good Luck!
The Grand Prize winner will receive:
- Two (2) round trip air fare tickets (winner and one (1) guest) from the closest major airport to winner’s residence served by Southwest Airlines®, on published scheduled service (subject to Southwest Airlines terms and conditions; certain restrictions may apply), to Nashville, TN.
- Transportation from Nashville International Airport to hotel and return from hotel to airport
- 5 Nights at the Renaissance Nashville Hotel
- $1,000 Cash Prize
- Winner will be interviewed on Great American Country to run in a scheduled show
- Winner will be interviewed by Storme Warren host of Great American Country’s Headline Country and Music Row Happy Hour on Sirius/XM Highway 59 Radio
- Featured interview in American Songwriter Magazine
- Winning song will be recorded during the taping of Sirius|XM Satellite Radio show, “Music City Connection: Heroes Behind the Hits”
- Winning song to be highlighted on Music City Radio, Nashville’s online radio station
- Personalized Autographed Jana Kramer CD
- Mentoring session with Jana Kramer
- One hour mentoring session with a professional songwriter
- Opportunity to receive a single song publishing deal
- 1 Backstage Pass which offers complimentary admission for 2 to over 30 Nashville attractions
- Nashville Music City Gift Bag
- Showcase session at American Songwriter Magazine office
Visit http://www.VisitMusicCity.com/Songwriter/thejudges for bios on each judge and more information about the contest.