The American Songwriter Lyric contest is open to songwriters worldwide. Judging is strictly lyric based, so no recordings or music are necessary.
The winner will be eligible to win the grand prize of…
- 2014 “Dream Co-Write” with Warner Nashville artist and hit songwriter Ashley Monroe
- Professional Demo Session (1 song) at Omni Sound Studios
- Round-Trip Flight to Nashville (domestic only)
- Gibson J-35 Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Legendary Shure SM58 Microphone
Each of the four finalists have their lyrics printed in American Songwriter, and the bi-monthly winner will be profiled in a one-page article in the coinciding issue of American Songwriter. You can enter to win the September/October 2014 Lyric Contest (and become eligible for the Grand Prize) by clicking the button below: